Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Let it Be a Nightmare...


The story you tell me i don't know weather is true or false.
You tell me that he went back hometown(kl)with her gf during CNY.
by the way,in the next second you said that you met him during the 2nd day of CNY.
don't you think thats weird?
you are planning to cheat me and broke our relationship?
from the start before u msg me,i've already know u tell him before that you wont let him and his gf(me)have a nice and calm days.
you will broke our relationship rite?
angryFOR WHAT?!
you are the one who betray him at first.
he just return back the same thing back to you.
though in this few days you nearly get your target to let us broke up..
but luckly,he din't let me go.
we just have a bit of quarrel and cry.
thats all.
our love grown bigger and matured.
and sorry for making you disappointed.
but NOW.
thanks to you.
our relationship is getting better and better.
we love each other deeper and deeper now.
and till now,i still can't understand the reason you want to did that to us?
you are having your new beloved rite?
FOR WHAT you wanna do this to us?
wasn't you happy with your love one?
.................
or maybe you not?
....................
..............
owhh~
thats pity...='(
sry for that~
blablabla~
i know you sure will hate me after reading this.
by the way,i'm starting to hate you right NOW!


cuz,at first i really trusted you.
cuz you are a girl.
a girl from the same school of mine.
i didn't think to much that you would lie to me.
but now i know that i'm stupid and naive to believing in you!
I HATE YOU!!!Angry




No comments:

Post a Comment