Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Facing The TrUth...

Hugs


Problem keep coming to me.
I'm trying to face it with a positive thinking.
At first i was headache with it.
thinking much unreasonable thing.
During working time,i was building castle in the air.
While watching tv,i was thinking other in my head.
No point for that.
And at last,i decided to ask for the truth.
While asking i was going to cry.
But I controlled.
He hugged me and i heard he's crying.
My tears naturally dropped down.
we hugged tightly.
cry sadly.
My heart was pain like broken into thousand pieces when i heard that.
i cried non stop when i try to think back the the truth that i've been told.
first i saw the words of truth,i cry out in just a second.
never try this before.
but after asking him,the ans changed.
"who should i trust?"
this is what came out from my mind on that time.
i was blank.
but at last i choose to believe my ♥.
i should trust him.
i shouldn't remember his past.
it doesn't mean that he'll keep on repeat the same history on me.
Bee~i really trust you.
hope you din't make me disappointed.
you've promised me.
I love you~♥
 So don't betray me and broke the promises.
hope for a better tomorrow.
i'll let bygones be bygones.



No comments:

Post a Comment