Sunday, August 29, 2010

make up VS no make up...xD

 Before and after...
tada!~
got different??
1st time for  me to try to put on concealer,the foundation,eyeshadow,etc..in one time..xD
still yellowish la my skin..=_="
oh ya!
my eyebrow...short and...cant be seen(pelik).anyone teach me how to draw my brow?
and how to make lips colour to become more pale?
Jinx you know?
i want look like white white like ada penyakit that one...xD..

after make up...photo shooting^^
 .
 .
.






















2 comments:

  1. i oso wan pan leng leng then take piccc..
    ppl want more red, u wan more pale.. LOL
    put concealer and nude lipstick on lips.
    eh,
    Buy BB cream la.. all in one and got whitening and sunscreen effect some more. =D better than foundation+base. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. o.O..really a?
    but i don like scared sticky sticky le...

    ReplyDelete