Sunday, July 25, 2010

sick in everything = =

 1st:
 well in this few week,nothing special was happening around me.
but got 1 bitch msg me..
those who know me,will know who is "banana"(the bitch nickname)
stupid feller.
wan me to introduce some girls for you?!
PLEASE~
my friend wont like you ok?
so do i.
the past of me is stupid,crazy,noob and abnormal to like you.
grrrh~
as i'm so naive on that age.
>.
and how dare you,asking me to send my picture to you?!
even my bf was scolding u bitch.
he said if you ask for it again.
he'll send his picture to you.
you want it?lol xD
2nd:
i'm sick in this few week..
after recover for two days...then sick back..
last two day  was having sore throat..
luckily he bought me porridge and drinks..
dunno what drink is that,but he said is good for my throat..
and i'm getting well now^^






3rd:
jump out from that topic..
1st august.
he gonna leave me to kl  and work.
i'm gonna miss him..
but is not easy for me to not to see him in those days.
but i need to.
gambateh neh~!haha..LOL
blablablabla....

No comments:

Post a Comment